The greatest competition for AI startups is here – It’s time to get your pitch on!
In partnership with
Are you a budding entrepreneur in the tech space? Or, a tech startup in growth phase – seed stage or received less than 2m in funding? Join us at the Inspired AI series Episode VIII: Start Ups, Scale Ups, Unicorns on Thursday 19th November and pitch at Inspired AI cybershark!
Five early stage AI startups will be short-listed for our showcase and get 5 minutes to pitch their business idea to three investors.
All applicants will be offered 2 free tickets for your core team as well as one for you to join the event.
- $5k Oracle Cloud credits (includes 70% discount from day 1)
- Startup stand at the InspiredMinds! summit of your choice (virtual or physical)
- Marketing support from InspiredMinds! to the equivalent of 10K Euros*
- Plus by signing up to the Oracle fo Startups program to claim your credits you are also eligible for
- $500 additional Oracle cloud Credits
- Engagement and co-selling with Oracle’s global customer base of 430,000+ customers
- Exposure through marketing, events and PR teams with Oracle for Startups
- Office hours with Oracle for Startups with technical support from experienced product teams
- Access to experienced mentoring and a virtual curriculum with Oracle for Startups
*Marketing support from InspiredMinds! includes:
- Logo and brand exposure on all communications to our 54,000 community
- A blog piece / interview with your startup shared on our newsletter and social media channels
- A summit support package
- A speaking slot at the summit of your choice (panel and startup stage)
- To qualify as an early stage startup, you must have been incorporated less than 2 years and have received less than €2 million in funding. All applications are screened and if this criteria doesn’t apply, your application will be rejected.
- Be available to join our Cyber Shark and present virtually on the afternoon of Thursday 19th November (15:00 – 16:30 CET) in front of the judges and audience.
To apply for the pitch, complete the application form by Tuesday, 10 November 2020 15:00 PM BST.
If your application has been succesful, you will be contacted by Friday, 13 November to confirm your spot.APPLY NOW
LARS VESTERGAARD, Head of Market Connect, Oracle for Startups
Lars Vestergaard leads Market Connect of Oracle for Startups in EMEA. Oracle for Startups serves startups worldwide by enabling next-generation growth, business development, and driving cloud-based innovation for startups, our customers, and Oracle – Market Connect introduces startups to Oracle Customers.
Prior to joining Oracle in 2015, Vestergaard worked in related IT, Telecom and Market Research roles of which 11 years were with IDC in London where he led all Mobile communication research in EMEA. He launched the enterprise mobility practice for IDC in 2000 and grew that practice to be a recognized authority worldwide as keynote speaker, investment banking advisor, vendor and telco strategy advisor as well as author of technology white papers. In addition to his corporate work he was Managing Director for a telco software scaleup that got acquired by Spirent Plc and as sales and business development executive for a security software scaleup that got acquired by WMWare Inc.
STEPHANIE OPDAM, Vice President, Notion Capital
Born in the Netherlands to two entrepreneurs, she grew up within her parents’ travel start-up. In her teens, she spent the summer peeling tulip bulbs with her friends at the local farm and, having first tried it at age 8, became an avid sailor.
In 2011, sailing (and tulips) were abandoned to study International Business instead. Putting theory into practice, she set up a non-profit NGO together with a friend, which shut down after 2 years due to difficulties in further scaling their operations. Switching gears, she then pursued a degree in Finance and Private Equity in London, where she was recruited out of the classroom.
In 2015, Stephanie started working at Columbia Lake Partners, a new venture debt fund. Here, she screened SaaS companies after raising the first institutional money and exercised her love for numbers in financial analyses and tailoring debt structures for new portfolio companies. She was introduced to multiple Notion portfolio companies during these years which led to a co-investment in Brightpearl and deep admiration for the operational expertise of the Notion team.
In 2018, Notion adopted her into their community of hard-working and fun colleagues. There, her role is to find disruptive tech companies with special focus on the Benelux and DACH region.
JACK WANG, Investor, Keen Venture Partners
Jack joined Keen Venture Partners as an associate after completing his MBA at London Business School in 2018. Previously, he was a financial analyst at Amazon in Seattle and lead investment analysis and financial planning for Amazon’s new retail ventures. Jack also has over 5 years of tech experience in software engineering and product management from Australian banking, where he developed algorithmic trading platforms for Macquarie Group. In addition to his MBA, he holds a BEng in Bioinformatics Hons and BComm in Finance from the University of New South Wales, Australia.
IN COLLABORATION WITH
Oracle for Startups enables mutually beneficial business-building partnerships for startups, our customers, and Oracle. We are creating a virtuous cycle of innovation by blending startup ingenuity with enterprise resources to deliver transformative solutions to customers. Without taking equity, we offer access to a complete stack of Oracle Cloud solutions, supported by experienced cloud and industry mentors. A relationship that starts with free cloud has the potential to expand into a true partnership, where startups scale to reach a new audience of enterprise customers. We are reimagining corporate innovation through collaboration, and enabling the “rise of the rest.”